Regional Vice President – Charleston Region
Exciting career opportunity with SCMEP, a non-profit organization dedicated to serving South Carolina’s manufacturing industry. SCMEP provides manufacturers with the tools, technologies, and hands-on expertise they need to succeed. We are growing and adding new members to our team of passionate and dedicated manufacturing professionals. The Regional Vice President acts as an ambassador for our mission to South Carolina’s manufacturers enabling growth, profitability, and globally competitiveness.
The professional we seek should possess these key qualities and attributes:
- The ability to foster long term client relationships and become a trusted advisor
- An analytical and problem-solving mindset
- A deep sense of curiosity and a desire for lifelong learning
- A passion for helping people and companies succeed
Business development, client account and project management
- Actively manage and perform all aspects of the business development and service delivery cycle
- Perform and assist in performing client assessments
- Identify, prepare and schedule internal and/or external third-party resources for delivery of products and services
- Promote and protect the SCMEP brand by working closely with and communicating with clients, internal resources, external resources – including third party providers and partner organizations
- Maintain up-to-date job-related skills and knowledge by regularly attending professional development conferences, workshops, and educational events
- Stay current on the latest manufacturing products and processes
- Deep/broad knowledge of manufacturing and manufacturing environments
- Self-starting and self-motivating
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Well organized, meets deadlines, responsive, and demonstrates a sense of urgency
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good listening and problem-solving skills
- Proficient computer skills for performing various tasks
Education, Training, and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, preferably in a technical or business discipline. Ten plus years of experience working in a variety of manufacturing environments with a demonstrable track record of increased responsibility and achievement.
Starting salary range is $105,000 – $112,000, depending on experience. Compensation package also includes performance bonuses, insurance, paid time off and retirement.
How To Apply
Click the button below to submit your cover letter and resume via email.