With more than 30+ years of engineering, plant and operations experience, I have the privilege of working with manufacturers throughout Greenville County to help them improve their businesses and stay competitive.
My goal is to engage a company’s teams to drive operational improvement, streamline processes and increase profitability so they become self-sustaining. Through SCMEP, I can provide a company’s access to the right resources they need.
Strategic Planning | Change Management | Operational Streamlining (Lean/Six Sigma) | P&L Responsibility | Supply Chain | Continuous Improvement | Customer Relations Resource Allocation | Inventory Management | Budgets and Financial Management | Project Management | Manufacturing Operations Analysis | Customized Recommendations Based on Client’s Needs | Project Management | Business Valuations
Education and Certifications
- BS, Welding Engineering, Ohio State University, Columbus, OH
- Lean Expert Certified, Honeywell Aerospace
- Six Sigma Green Belt, Honeywell Aerospace
- Professional Engineering Status, EIT State of Ohio
- Family Business Planning Advocate Program, Galliard Family Business Advisor Institute