I am a purpose-driven, seasoned manufacturing specialist who enjoys maximizing team performance and results. My professional background is in FDA regulated, high-volume, manufacturing environments. I have successfully led small, medium, and large teams.
I believe that taking the time to build a solid relationship with each client and fully understanding their needs is essential. Identifying and implementing comprehensive and customized solutions based on my client’s specific needs is extremely fulfilling to me.
My core values are perfectly aligned with the SCMEP’s core values:
- Do what is right (with honesty and integrity)
- Successfully finish what we start (on schedule and exceed expectations)
- Work together in an entrepreneurial spirit (in partnership as a team)
- Show respect and care (from the board room to the shop floor)
Budgeting & Forecasting | Change & Growth Management | Leadership Development |Team Development | Operational Streamlining | Continuous Improvement (Lean/Six Sigma) | Inventory/Materials Management | A3 Problem Solving | Project Management | Manufacturing Operations Analysis
Education and Certifications
- BA, Organizational Leadership magna cum laude University of South Carolina, Columbia, South Carolina
- AA, Liberal Arts, University of South Carolina, Sumter, South Carolina
- AA, Liberal Arts, Central Carolina Technical College, Sumter, South Carolina
- Six Sigma Green Belt Training
- A3 Problem Solving