With more than 20 years of engineering experience in an array of manufacturing environments, I am a qualified advisor who can consult companies on how to successfully drive operational improvements to increase profitability.
With SCMEP, we can help manufacturers save money, find more customers, and speed up their throughput so they can turn business around faster to make them more competitive. This, in turn, saves jobs, adds jobs, and makes them more profitable.
My core values align with SCMEP’s core values:
- Do what is right (with honesty and integrity)
- Successfully finish what we start (on schedule and exceed expectations)
- Work together in an entrepreneurial spirit (in partnership as a team)
- Show respect and care (from the board room to the shop floor)
Constraint Management | Lean Manufacturing | Continuous Improvement | Strategic Planning | Change Management | Operational Streamlining (Lean/Six Sigma) | P&L Responsibility | Supply Chain | Customer Relations Resource Allocation | Inventory Management | Budgets and Financial Management | Project Management | Manufacturing Operations Analysis | Customized Recommendations Based on Client’s Needs | Project Management | Business Valuations
Education and Certifications
- BS, Industrial Engineering Technology, Western Kentucky University, Bowling Green, KY
- Family Business Planning Advocate Program, Galliard Family Business Advisor Institute
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt, York Technical College, York, SC
- Professional Business Advisor, NIST MEP 360 VU