I am an advocate for developing and optimizing manufacturing in South Carolina.
With nearly 25 years of manufacturing experience in the upstate of South Carolina, I have the opportunity to leverage my knowledge, skill set, and passion as a resource to small and medium manufacturing companies in the region. I am endlessly fascinated with people and processes and am able to combine my energy and enthusiasm for both to help businesses become more competitive.
Blending the training and tools honed by SCMEP, with a solid background in continuous improvement, quality, supply chain, and operations, I am prepared to provide valuable insights, resources, and recommendations as a long term partner for your organization’s success and profitability.
Lean Manufacturing | Continuous Improvement | Strategic Planning | Change Management | Operational Streamlining (Lean/Six Sigma)| Supply Chain Development| Inventory Management | Budgets and Financial Management | Project Management | Manufacturing Operations Analysis | Customized Recommendations Based on Client’s Needs | Business Valuations | Process Development + Implementation | M&A Turnaround | Systems and Analytics | Plastics | Rotational Molding | Mix Model Assembly | Plant Layouts | New Product Development | Problem Solving
Education and Certifications
- BS, Business Administration, Southern Wesleyan University, Central, South Carolina
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt, SCMEP
- Demand Flow Technology (DFT), JCIT International
- APQP Training, Ruddell and Associates Inc.
- PFMEA Training, Ruddell and Associates Inc.
- B-1B Apprentice Strategic Aircraft Maintenance Specialist, J3AQR45730A-000 PDS code KRK, Sheppard Air Force Base, Texas
- B-1B Apprentice Strategic Aircraft Maintenance Specialist, J4ABF45730A-001 PDS code MRW, McConnell Air Force Base, Kansas
- B-1B Quality Chief Course, AC384-001, McConnell Air Force Base, Kansas