Please note the registration deadline of 5/8/23.
The trainee will receive training that provides him/her the technical knowledge and hands-on skills needed to understand the ControlLogix hardware and the programming and documentation software (RSLogix 5000). An introduction to programming standards is included along with lab exercises on classroom simulators. Trainees will also receive “Hands On” troubleshooting with machine simulators.
Upon successful completion of this course, the trainee will be competent in:
- The knowledge for the ControlLogix family hardware and configuration.
- The knowledge for the organization of projects, tasks, and routines.
- The knowledge of the data and I/O configuration.
- The knowledge of the Status Instructions.
- The knowledge for editing processor instructions and ladder logic.
- The knowledge of Grafcets and Grafcet programming.
- The knowledge of communications networks.
- The ability to Implement hands-on skills necessary for troubleshooting ControlLogix controlled machines in the workshop.