July 18, July 25, and August 1
ELS – 1: PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT
MyHardWiredtm Behavioral Assessment
- This is a tool that will help participants understand how they are wired and how to adjust behavior to be more effective in their leadership style.
- A primer in leadership with the focus on personal responsibility and leading others through expectation and influence.
- Understanding individual readiness and the leadership styles necessary to lead individuals more effectively.
- The foundation of personal development. Understanding the essentials of effective communications, how to convey a message effectively and the benefit of feedback – “the breakfast of champions”.
- Strategies for handling the 9 most frequent sources of conflict. Interjecting elements of emotional intelligence and relational communication to handle the most challenging interactions.