Please note the registration deadline of 6/12/23.
This course provides practical troubleshooting skills. Approximately 75% of the time is spent in a workshop/lab environment troubleshooting on “Real World” simulators. The troubleshooter will receive instruction and “Hands On” training with electrical technology.
- The knowledge of Electrical Safety .
- Analyzing complex AC circuits.
- AC motor theory and operation.
- Correct application of electrical protection devices.
- Analyzing motor control circuits.
- Interpreting Electrical Schematics.
- Three phase circuit analysis.
- Troubleshooting Method for opens, shorts, and ground faults.
The trainee will receive “Hands On” training using the following equipment:
- Digital VOM
- AC Motors
- Motor Control Circuits
- “Real World” motor control circuits.
Upon successful completion of this course, the trainee will be competent in:
- Working safely while analyzing and repairing both power and control circuits.
- Drawing and reading electrical schematics.
- Able to use VOM, ammeter, and meg-ohm-meter.
- Troubleshooting conventional motor control circuits.