There are many reasons teams fail. There’s one proven way to help them succeed.
The New York Times best-selling author of The Five Dysfunctions of a Team, Patrick Lencioni and the acclaimed Everything DiSC model come together in a breakthrough team development program proven to deliver business results. Based on the hit fable, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team takes self-awareness to the next level – across workplace teams.
You’ll walk away with:
1. An overview of The Five Behaviors model and how it can work for you
2. Case-study stories from companies who have used The Five Behaviors framework as their competitive advantage
A Cohesive Team:
– Makes better, faster decisions
– Taps into the skills and opinions of all members
– Avoids wasting time and energy on politics, confusion, and destructive conflict
– Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in
– Creates a competitive advantage
– Is more fun to be on!
Presented by Carolina Training & Assessments, sponsored by SCMEP.