Please note the registration deadline of 4/10/23.
The course simulators are used by trainees to build circuits and to analyze systems. This course is targeted at those who require the hands-on skill exposure in their jobs at the plant. Common circuits found in Hydraulic systems are covered and drawing standards are taught.
Upon successful completion of this course, the trainee will be competent in:
- Applying appropriate safety procedures as they relate to the energy contained in a hydraulic circuit.
- Recognizing the internal operation of hydraulic components.
- Reading, interpreting and sketching hydraulic schematics.
- Hydraulic circuit operation and fluid flow characteristics.
- Distinguishing the effect of flow versus pressure with respect to speed and force.
- Performing the mathematical calculations for pressure, force and area as they apply to hydraulic circuits.
- Analyzing, identifying and repairing faulty components in a hydraulic circuit.