Although some have already begun their journey, many manufacturers are still talking about digitizing their manufacturing floor and wondering if it’s a worthwhile investment. Industry 4.0 describes the evolution of industry toward interconnectivity, automation, advanced analytics, and basing decisions on real-time data capture from the shop floor. As with any initiative, the most effective implementations begin with a clearly defined business case and a well-designed roadmap.
This course provides attendees with a broad understanding of key Industry 4.0 solutions that marry physical production and operations with smart digital technology, plant connectivity, artificial intelligence, and predictive analytics; all to create a connected ecosystem for organizations to level up their uptime, quality, and overall productivity.
DAY 1 – Industry 4.0: The Roadmap and Digital Tools of the Trade
- Why Industry 4.0 is happening and the Business Case driving it
- Elements of a successful Industry 4.0 transition: People, Process & Technology
- Evaluating your Digital Maturity Index (DMI)
- Industry 4.0 Technologies: Plant Connectivity, Performance Metrics, Manufacturing Operations Management, and A.I. Predictive Analytics
- What is A.I. and Use Cases for Maintenance 4.0 and Quality 4.0
DAY 2 – Industry 4.0: Case Studies and Getting Started
- Benchmark your Digital Transformation Journey against practical case studies from manufacturing companies
- Discuss the ROI value proposition and business case justification for Industry 4.0
- Best practice advice on “what have we learned” and “what can we improve” during the digital journey
- Presenting a Systematic Approach to Thing Big and Start Small with Industry 4.0 Technologies
- Start with an Industry 4.0 Assessment to roadmap your short-term and long-term priorities toward Zero-Downtime, Zero-Defects
Who should attend?
- C-Level and VP Operations/Manufacturing of Manufacturing Companies
- Directors and Managers of Production, Maintenance, Quality, and I.T.
- Continuous Improvement and Operational Excellence Professionals