Come join us for a fun and informative session being held at the Greenville location of SCMEP partner, Gemba Systems. You’ll experience first-hand the amazing capabilities and potential of real-time location tracking using ultra-wide band (UWB) technology.
- What if you could know where everything is, in real-time and to an accuracy of within 8 inches accurate, be able to locate any raw material, part, tool, tooling and/or equipment instantly?
- What if you could know how things flow, where things accumulate, where shortages occur or where time is lost?
- What if you could automate material transactions and replenishment using geofencing?
- What if you could automate cycle counting, annual physical inventory, or yard management?
- What if you could support traceability and continuous improvement with automated reporting based on factual data? (incl. spaghetti charting, heat mapping, time studies, flow analysis, etc.)
With the Pozyx real-time locating system you achieve all of the above! During this session, the Gemba Systems team will discuss (and demonstrate) a whole range of powerful use cases to help streamline inventory practices, eliminate waste, and enable true “lean logistics.”
What’s more: one of the participating companies will win a free one-week on-site trial with the Pozyx real-time locating system.
Due to COVID-19 restrictions this event is limited to just 8 people so be quick to sign up or risk being disappointed!
Please limit attendees to 3 per company.