SCMEP offers a wide selection of training and courses. Funds may be available to cover a portion of the cost. Additionally, most courses and training sessions can be delivered at your facility. Contact us for additional information.
Please note, refunds will only be issued if a cancellation notice is received at least 24-hours in advance of the course.
Lean Logistics: Streamlining Your Supply Chain Lunch & Learn
November 5 @ 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
Tired of seeing your assembly line shut down due to a lack of components? Interested in expanding your lean manufacturing initiatives to the warehouse? Don’t know where to begin?
Come join us for a Lunch and Learn session with Justin Goethe, owner of Allied Logistics LLC, to better understand the basic principles behind lean logistics and the long term impacts it can have on your company and its customers.
Justin has spent the last decade working as a logistics engineer, warehouse supervisor, and logistics engineering manager for Robert Bosch LLC, one of the automotive industry’s first and most successful adopters of Toyota’s Lean Manufacturing System. During that time, he has developed and implemented lean tools such as:
- Plan for Every Part (PFEP)
- Pull Systems
- Kanban Loops
- Standardized Material Delivery Milk Runs
Over the course of the session, Justin will explain:
- The purpose of lean logistics initiatives
- Step by step guides for implementing basic tools such as PFEP, kanban loops, and milk runs
- How a lean logistics strategy complements Industry 4.0 tools
- Explain how a long-term vision grounded in lean principles can secure the future of your company
Come join us for a fun and informative lunch! We look forward to seeing you there!