SCMEP offers a wide selection of training and courses. Funds may be available to cover a portion of the cost. Additionally, most courses and training sessions can be delivered at your facility. Contact us for additional information.
Please note, refunds will only be issued if a cancellation notice is received at least 24-hours in advance of the course.
Total Productive Maintenance (TPM)
November 17 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) focuses on getting managers, maintenance, and equipment operators working together to prevent equipment problems and prolong the life of equipment.
The following will be discussed:
- Define relationship between TPM and lean
- What is TPM?
- TPM Goals
- Explore required philosophy/ culture change
- Getting Started with TPM
- Charters & Teams
- 5S as a foundation
- Current Condition Analysis
- Learn and apply the 8 pillars of TPM
- Planned Maintenance
- Autonomous Maintenance
- Early Equipment Management
- Focused Improvement
- OEE (Overall Equipment Effectiveness) will be introduced, describing the 6 Major Downtime Categories shared with any process. Participants will learn how to develop a strategic plan for increasing the uptime of a given process.
- Training and Education
- TPM in the Office
- OEE Case Studies
- Hands on practice with OEE calculation and analysis
- Implementation Success Factors