Cybersecurity Assistance Program
For Defense Sector Manufacturers
What is the Program?
Provides funding and assistance for companies operating in the defense supply chain to comply with cybersecurity standards.
Who Should Seek This Certification?
- Manufacturers with a physical location in SC for at least one year,
- who must operate in the DoD Supply Chain,
- and have at least four or more full-time employees.
How Much Does It Cost?
A DoD grant covers most of the costs, up to $25,000, for your company. Your investment is $3,000.
How Long Does It Take To Complete?
Most companies take about six months to complete the program.
Why It Matters
The program provides funding and assistance for companies operating in the defense industrial base to comply with DFARS 7012 and NIST 800-171 cybersecurity standards.
The program is funded by the Department of Defense’s Office of Local Defense Community Cooperation (OLDCC) through the SC Department of Employment and Workforce (DEW) and is being coordinated by SC Dept. of Commerce and SC Manufacturing Extension Partnership (SCMEP).
After successfully completing this program, your company will have:
- Updated cybersecurity policies and procedures
- Reduced risk against cyber threats
- Compliance with Level 2 of the Department of Defense’s CMMC 2.0 program
Contact Us For More Information
For more detailed information, call SCMEP at
Or to get started, click the button below.