Getting Back To Work Post COVID-19: Ensuring A Smooth Return and Minimizing Legal Risks
South Carolina manufacturing is reopening its doors and bringing back its employees. Manufacturing companies of all sizes need to be able to reduce the disruption around returning to work and minimize any potential legal issues. To proactively support our manufacturing community, SCMEP, in partnership with MAU Workforce Solutions and law firm Jackson Lewis, is hosting a live online webinar called Getting Back To Work Post COVID-19: Ensuring A Smooth Return and Minimizing Legal Risks. Please join us for a discussion on the human resource policies necessary for ensuring a smooth return to work and how to minimize potential legal issues.
The webinar, designed for business leaders and human resources professionals, will feature MAU’s Lindsay Stevens and Jackson Lewis’ John Connell. Topics that will be covered include:
- Phased return to work
- Managing employee headcount
- Recalling furloughed and laid off employees
- Hiring new employees
- Workplace modifications
- Social distancing protocols
- PPE, and safety considerations
- Wage and hour issues
- Employer-provided testing for COVID-19, symptoms, and antibodies;
- Best practices in managing leaves of absence, requests for continued remote work, and other accommodations
When: June 10, 2020, 12PM-1PM
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.