AC Drive Course
Please note the registration deadline of 12/11/23.
NOTE: As a prerequisite, attendees must have taken the Electrical Hand Skills course before attending this course.
This course is intended to give the troubleshooter a working knowledge of control systems that incorporate AC drives. The trainee is provided with the concepts of AC Drive fundamentals. Generic AC Motor/Drive theory is reinforced by the application to common drive units used in the plants. Hands-on experience is gained through the analysis, troubleshooting and set-up of the drives used in the course.
Upon successful completion of this course the troubleshooter will be competent in:
- Understanding AC Drive theory of operation
- Understanding drive parameters
- Understanding drive interfaces
- Configuring and adjusting drive settings
- Troubleshooting drive interfaces and motors
- Installing, Replacing and Configuring a drive
This training is part of Michelin’s Talents for Manufacturing maintenance program.