Pneumatics Systems (PNEU)
Please note the registration deadline of 1/8/24.
This course provides a basic foundation in pneumatic components, circuits, controls, their application, and drawing standards. The course simulators are used by trainees to build circuits and to analyze systems. This is course is targeted at those who need the hands-on skill exposure.
Upon successful completion of this course, the trainee will be competent in:
- Applying appropriate safety procedures as they relate to the energy contained in a pneumatic circuit.
- Recognizing the internal operation of pneumatic components.
- Reading and interpreting pneumatic schematics.
- Pneumatic circuit operation and fluid flow characteristics.
- Distinguishing the effect of flow versus pressure with respect to speed and force.
- Performing the mathematical calculations for pressure, force and area as they apply to pneumatic circuits.
- Analyzing, identifying and repairing faulty components in a pneumatic circuit.
This training is part of Michelin’s Talents for Manufacturing maintenance program.