Serving the following counties: Bamberg, Calhoun, Clarendon, Florence, Georgetown, Horry, Marion, Orangeburg, Sumter, Williamsburg
I’m a change agent with focus on continuous improvement and quality. With 30+ years of experience in various industries and processes, I feel equipped to quickly see into the value stream and identify opportunities for improvement.
SCMEP allows me to transfer my knowledge and experience to assist clients in not only building the systems but sustaining them through improvements.
My core values are perfectly aligned with the SCMEP’s core values:
- Do what is right (with honesty and integrity)
- Successfully finish what we start (on schedule and exceed expectations)
- Work together in an entrepreneurial spirit (in partnership as a team)
- Show respect and care (from the board room to the shop floor)
Operational Management | Continuous Improvement | Lean Six Sigma DMAIC Methodology | Green Belt/Black Belt training | Kaizen Leadership | Lean Manufacturing/Toyota Production Systems | ISO 9001 and TS16949 Lead Auditor | Quality Management System Implementation | Project Management | GD&T | P&L Responsibility | Strategic Planning | APQP Core Tools | Automotive | Plastics | Metal Fabricating | SPC | A3 Problem solving | Toyota Kata | New Product Development | Auto Cad | Plant Layouts | Change Management | High Performance Work Systems
Education and Certifications:
- BA, Business, Baker College, Jackson, MI
- AA, Industrial Technology Washtenaw Community College, Ann Arbor, MI
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- TS16949 Lead Auditor
- PMP Trained