As a recently retired teacher, with 28 years’ experience in the public education system in South Carolina, I have extensive experience leading and conducting professional development as well as the implementation of educational programs. My business experience in retail buying, merchandising, banking, and as an onsite maintenance records clerk and training scheduler for both Lockheed Support Systems and Northrop Grumman has given me insight into what it takes to run a successful business.
My goal is to help the SCMEP team with the needed administrative support to help our SCMEP customers and clients. I believe through collaboration and communication we can continue to achieve success.
Education and Certifications:
- Master’s Plus 30, University of South Carolina, Lancaster, SC
- MAT, Queens University, Charlotte, NC
- BS, Merchandising & Management, Winthrop University, Rock Hill, SC
- AS, Business, University of South Carolina, Beaufort, SC
- National Board Certified and Recertified Teacher
- University of South Carolina Coaching Teacher
- South Carolina Mentor Teacher
- Richland School District Two Elementary Math Lead Teacher
- Project Based Learning and Diversity Coach