This June SCMEP is hosting an ISO/TS 16949 Lead Auditor course at the Business Learning Center in Greenville. ISO/TS 16949 is an ISO technical specification aimed at the development of a quality management system that provides continual improvement, emphasizing defect prevention and the reduction of variation and waste in the supply chain. This comprehensive, 5-day course will train participants in lead auditor techniques, methodology, practices and skills that are designed and developed by an accredited registrar.
Some highlights from the course includes:
• Hands-on training with over 15 class exercises
• Quality management systems (QMS) that are required by TS16949
• QMS historical perspective, regulations and audit processes
• Evaluating system effectiveness and conformance
• Audit Reporting and simulated audit or live audit
• Review of the following automotive protocols: PPAP, SPC, APQP, FMEA and MSA.
WHEN: June 22, 2015 – June 26, 2015. 8:30AM start time
WHERE: Business Learning Center – 37 Villa Road Suite 500, Greenville, SC 29615.
Or call 864-288-5687 or email firstname.lastname@example.org